9/15/2010

* Color my world *

I'm back with a bang!! not certainly!;) ..Right now, there are millions of thoughts meandering through my mind which I would have loved to write down. But I'm a bit apprehensive as I don't intend to abandon my sleep tonight. So I'd pen down only a few.

When I was really small, there were guests pouring at my home, their wonted question to me used to be, "Hey kid! What do you want to become when you grow up?!" and I, without stressing my brain much, would blurt out a reply - "A doctor". Since everybody aspired to become a doctor, i joined the race as well. Now I agnised that becoming a doctor is definitely not my shot for even the sight of blood sends a chill down my spine. Although I always had yearned to be a healer of maladies, I'd like to cure a mortal emotionally and not by handing out pills that come with loads of side-effects. And as i grew up, the range of answers to the same question, uttered by me, to different people is staggering. The list goes like - Doctor, Engineer, I.A.S Officer, I.P.S Officer, Choreographer, Painter, Wrestler (sounds funny but it's true :D), Astronaut, Space Scientist, Singer, anything, everything.A blockbuster movie, documentary or a television show was good enough to alter my mindset and goal. Besides there were people guiding me to follow dreams, they had adorned. In fact, at that time, none of these dreams seemed out of my reach. But now, when I take a look around, I see my mates and peers who have improved themselves as really graceful dancers, phenomenal painters and everything I had once aimed for. In this span of time, they have developed their art and skills to accomplish their target. I wonder, if I still have time and opportunity to dig into my concealed potential that can illuminate my destiny. At the moment, the one thing that I'm certain of, is that my profession will be related to the world of computers since I can't part with my computer even for a day. Perhaps it was this boundless affection that compelled me to write a blog, a mere excuse to spend more time in front of my PC and explore its brilliance. ;) 

I've always marveled, how the world would have looked like without colors. Every color can be associated with a feeling or emotion. Initially, I was fantasized by the color blue. For me, blue signifies the color of ocean and sky. Ocean - carrying with it the depth of emotions like love, care and faith. Sky - with its stunning vastness reminding us of the limitless potential hidden within all of us. Blue used to be my fave in the past but now I feel that life has shown me myriad colors that I've come to fancy each one of them. Red is another one that fascinates me a lot. Red - the color of love, rage and also blood( trying to sound spooky). Red is undoubtedly the most attractive and seductive color. Its radiance is marvelous and bewitching. Recently, I've taken a strong liking to light-green color as well. The color has its own appeal. Green which signifies fertility in the form of greenery, reminds me of ravishing nature and its charm over the minds of poets and writers. Girls adore pink, so do I. It's the prettiest color of all. Another very alluring color is Black- the most dominant one! It's the color which stands for egoism and sometimes also for evil. Black is considered inauspicious to put on in our customs. I certainly feel that this color possesses a unique enticing power. On the other hand, the color white denotes purity and peace. White and black complement each other. The colors that I love to wear are blue, red, green, pink, black and white. But the color who has been holding me in a trance for a long time is violet which is considered to be the most stylish of all. Often it is said that violet resembles creativity. It's just my color. I'm so grateful to God that he has decked this world with colors so enchanting!! :) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. the special about dis post iszZ....
    I liked the song..!! very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. according to ur post..!! haha..!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very well said.. but I am still wondering what u really want to convey...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.