10/02/2010

♣ She's No You ♣

 ♪  TAYLOR MANIA
"When I first saw you, I felt an urge to make you Mine. Was it love?! Yes!, because after Fifteen, you tend to surrender your soul to the one in possession of your heart. I could see the Change  in me. You made me Crazier. All of a sudden, I grew Fearless to the possibilities of life. I wrote Our Song. I let go off the days when I would shed Teardrops On My Guitar for the nonchalance that had pierced through me. I know that You Belong With Me and I'm waiting for the moment when you would come on a White Horse and mark the beginning of this Love Story ♥ ...... "


It's amazing, how Taylor blend the words so ravishingly, for rendition of a song that , it enamors a soul. Through her songs, she forges an enigmatic world which appears like a fairy tale where love rules. Her song lyrics invite elation in hearts of people since the words chosen are so vernacular that one can relate their own love situations to these songs. I drift away to her melodies and her lilting voice adds further allure to her songs. Moreover, her music videos are able to hold you spellbound for days. One is certainly bound to fall in love after listening to her ultra-romantic songs. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      

ALLURING AVRIL
"I was once your Girlfriend. But eventually things got Complicated and before it could Hot up more, you planned My Happy Ending. I needed someone to Take Me Away from this Alone state of turbulence for I could see my hopes Falling Down and your Innocence fading away. When Nobody's Home, I longed for someone to say " I'm With You" as every bliss Slipped Away. When You're Gone, I realized, we were never meant to be Together. Perhaps He Wasn't the one. Tomorrow, if I Fall To Pieces again, I'll still not regret letting you go,I Will Be stronger...."



Avril, the Punk Queen has it all. Her emo style and gothic looks make her irrevocably magnetic. With her voice so musical and concerts so lively, she certainly steals away all the admiration. Most of her songs bring out the reality of life and each song sounds just so beautiful that one is liable to get addicted to them. Her flawless singing and boldness stand out.  Ever since I've seen the videos of her live concerts, I've become a great fan of her. Moreover her gorgeousness adds to her appeal. Avril is definitely my icon. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


RAVISHING RIHANNA
"I never thought that A Girl Like Me would fall for you. But when we danced in the rain with no Umbrella protecting us from those flirty raindrops and you whispered in my ear "Te Amo", there was something inside me that screamed "SOS" for i was breathless. It was unbelievable but I knew Kisses Don't Lie and I embraced you, feeling your Hotness against my body. A music took over our souls and I beseeched you inaudibly "Please, Don't Stop The Music." I drowned in your love and could see the world Take A Bow. I promise you that I will never be Unfaithful and kiss you when We Ride. As this feeling is making me insane, I'm likely to say ," I Hate That I Love You!♥ "


Rihanna and her thrilling voice can you make go down on your knees.  That's the degree of charm, Rihanna possesses. She's been my favorite all the while. The girl can make you go gaga over her songs. I can go on humming them all day long. They sound so cool and refreshing every time I listen to them. Her ever changing looks are quite impressive. She's undoubtedly a stupendous singer who has sung some of the best songs. I wish I had a voice like her ^_^  with which I could have wooed everyone. Without her songs, my playlist looks dull and incomplete. She rocks to the core! 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.