10/15/2010

♥ What's Love?! ♥

I don't know what's love!
but when you talk to me,
I drown in an ocean of ecstasy.
Your voice heals the affliction
of my heart,
And your words keep me
from falling apart...

I don't know what's love!
But when you look into my eyes,
It feels like I skipped a heartbeat.
And when you call me name,
I get lifted up by my feet....

I don't know what's love!
But this feeling rules me over
Day and night,
And when I'm with you,
Every color looks so bright...
 
I don't know what's love!
But in your eyes, I see
An innocence like no other,
If you are equivalent to my life,
I don't wish for another...

10 comments:

  1. awe+some+<3 yar..!! really gud..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.. :) very sweet! it reminds me of my first love story! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah!!.. Thanks for da compliment! :);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. B e a utiful....

    You know your stuff .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sweetie! :)
    m glad..u liked it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaar ekdum sahi bola tune.........:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. abardast poem zara movies mein try maarle naa.........:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zarur..! :P
    Anyways..Thanks a Lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really touching.....great piece of art!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.