5/14/2011

♀ F.R.I.E.N.D.S ♂

Aloha! In this post, I would like to acknowledge two of the television shows I'm totally in love with - FRIENDS & HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. To talk of FRIENDS, When I started watching its first season, I did not have the slightest idea that I would be going all head over heels to watch its other seasons. ah! I loooove this show. Every character is amusing in his/her own ways and resemble one of the friends in your own gang. Last time, I watched it, I was literally laughing my ass out :D I'm glad they still show "Friends" on Star World :) and the most terrific moment turns out to be when you bring your besties  to your place and watch it sitting together and laugh incessently and so hysterically that your neighbor gets all ragged and goes nuts :P It has indeed got some kickass humor. The show is grown on me and even its characters. Love you Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Monica, Chandler and Joey :)

 
Ross Geller, who is handsome, sentimental, outrageously smart but sometimes foolish and a bit hapless. I love him, so does Rachel ;)
Monica Geller, Ross's sister, who is a cleanliness freak, gets bossy at work, she's witty and quite pretty. I wish I had eyes like her :)
Rachel Green, basically a bimbo but is as sweet, loving and caring, has her own tactics to win over any guy she wants. She is gorgeous and my favorite :)
Chandler Bing, room-mate of Joey, also known as "The King Of Sarcasm", never let go of an opportunity to pass a sarcastic remark, a bit cranky but loves his buddies. He's adorable :)
Joey Tribbiani, a food fanatic, a womanizer and a bit clumsy and stupid. Matt is hot :D  and his epic dialogue "How you Doin'?" *giggles*. Girls love him and so do I :)
Phoebe Buffay, a wacky, goofy and funny lady who never runs out of her tragic stories to recount to her friends and she's got an evil twin sister. I wish I had a twin sister, not an evil one though :)

It's fun to watch Rachel battling tooth and nail to get the guy she wants and Ross going all geeky babbling about dinosaurs and stuff( he is a paleontologist). Then you get to witness the infrangible friendship of Chandler and Joey and indomitable friendship of Monica and Rachel. You will have hearty laughs listening to the queer songs that Phoebe sings every night in the coffee shop where all the friends hang out. Then it will be apparent to you that no matter how many dates Rachel and Ross bring home every other night, they will eventually end up together. Ah! I adore all of them.


The theme song of the show goes like this :)

"So no one told you life was going to be this way.
Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

But, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too..."

I wish they never stop showing this show, so that even my grandchildren get to enjoy it. Just kidding ! I'm not a far-sighted lass :D
I will write about HIMYM in my next post :) Catch you later. Till then, be fit and fine, laugh and make others laugh. :)
*signs out*

Chatty and Jovial,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.