5/10/2011

‡ Out -Of- Blue ‡

So here I am again droning on about how monontonous and miserable life can get at times. How you always try to fix some things right and fail once and again. How you end up feeling deprived of something called "Happiness". You just drag along life hoping that these days won't last for too long but the wait seems interminable. I'm going through one such phase. Sometimes you dont realize that the road on which you were walking with some loved ones will one day come to a fork and the people who aided you through the journey will have to depart and sometimes it's appalling to realize that those people were not the benefactors or the saviours but the ones who lessened your strength, weakened you and destroyed your confidence. Then you start losing the faith and smash your dreams of finding your wings to fly. You dig into your soul and start questioning yourself as to where you went wrong. You cease to have expectations in life and at every step, you begin to doubt your legitimacy.
I know talking such morose stuff doesn't sound like "me" but I do feel at times that life has not been fair to me and that I deserve better. But then who said life is easy. But I do deserve good things in life for being such a good girl :(

I am not certain but I do think that I've taken a dislike to guys. They say that a girl is difficult to understand but i strongly feel that guys fall in the same category. They all seem confused heads to me. At once, they act so sweet or pretend to be sweet and the next moment, they are brutally rude and no one can tell why and their pitiable belief that they are smarter than girls make me pity them. No wonder, I always have clashes with guys because they are always trying to defend their stupid ego which is next to nothingness. All they are good at is cracking poor jokes, swearing and pulling each other's leg which proves nothing but their silliness. One more thing that I learnt about them is that they cannot take rejection because they are so self-centered that they find it tough to believe that they are not acceptable to some. Moreover, they are bad listeners but good story-tellers. I would be glad if I come across atleast one guy who doesn't qualify all the qualities mentioned above :)
    
I think I should stop writing or I may end up cursing every damn thing that makes me go insane these days :)
I'll catch you soon. Bye, laugh hard, take care, love yourself and love life ! *steps out*

Critical but lovable


 Songs of the Day :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV7RhT6zHs
                                 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY3CehyfUko

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Yaa...i agree wid u!..guys genuinely make girls feel like they are inferior to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!
    Anyways, Thanks Mandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!
    so much of ...... what should i say??
    no words to describe it!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.