11/04/2010

- ♥ NeW ObSeSsIoN ♥ -

http://xmanips.deviantart.com/
It's funny how I end up getting bored with each little thing that I do. How I'm always trying to break walls and flee into a world that has no resemblance with the present one, getting restless every now and then, trying to evade monotony from my life. Basically I'm a person who craves for liberty in every sense. If I feel that I'm being suppressed by some unexpected circumstances, I go hysterical. And that's what I'm now going through - a state of hysteria! Half Yearly exams are approaching and I'm completely out of order. I'm literally dragging myself to the books that are left untouched for like eternity. Preparations are time-consuming, as they always are and I'm finding it tough to make time for writing, reading novels, sketching etc. I know I sound insane at the moment as one's concern should only be regarding the completion of the exam preparations, but I'm so awkward as I'm still more concerned about what's new on Youtube and saturday night movies. With my ever changing moods, Only God is the savior. I just hope, I get on with these exams real fast. So that I am once and again let free to retreat to my "own" world.

In last few weeks, I've come to learn a lot about people (basically my classmates) who I had thought are beyond my comprehension. But now I think they are not that hard to deal with. Like every typical class, even our class possesses a Newton, a drama queen, a clown and a Mr. Doubt and I don't know what "they" call me. *giggles* Some of them are too good to be in our class as it seems that they have already mastered science and every time they amaze me with their brilliant doubts. Some are always caught in their own trance during classes and which breaks only when the teacher steps out of the class. How the lectures hurled by the teachers are dodged by us. After all, we are still kids (not really) and we just love to have fun! If course books were as interesting as novels and comics, I swear I would have never ignored them like plague or preserve them like I do:)


People say that I'm self-obsessed and they get my vote on that. I always put myself first and I don't think it's improper to quote that. People often fail to judge the true "ME" and since I know myself better than anyone else, I love "ME" :)Well, I have another obsession too - "The Vampire Diaries", a bewitching television show I die for. Though It's not telecasted on Indian television but I get to see all its episodes on myriad websites. The show is breathtaking, with a lot of thrill, action, romance blended into one. You are bound to fall in love with every character in the show for they carry their unique charm throughout every episode. Since supernatural stuff always excite me, this show has been put in my favorites list. The storyline is about two brothers who happen to be vampires but have completely contrasting nature. The show is just too addictive, trust me on that! Here goes some pictures - 

♥ The Vampire Diaries ♥
♥ Elena Gilbert ♥
♥ Stefan Salvatore ♥


♥ Damon Salvatore ♥
  

- The Cast Of The Vampire Diaries -



So finally I've reached the end of this post. Hope to see you soon right after my exams. Till then, Take Care!!

Sweet and Lovable,

4 comments:

  1. hope m no d clown ur talking abt...by d way...VD comes in india 2...watch zee cfe at 10 pm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking about Bharat being a clown :P

    Yeah!!.. I saw it just today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I know this is an old blog, but would you be able to either remove the first image, OR add a link to my website to let people know where you got this image from? Thanks!

    http://xmanips.deviantart.com/
    -Christina

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.