10/20/2010

‬‬‬‬‬₪ Crazy -OR- Crazier ‬‬‬‬‬₪

It feels like days are flying off too fast or I'm consumed in activities that make it look so. But the good news is that I'm "Happy"  these days, Quite Happy! :) The happiness which is inexpressible at the moment. I'm baffled as to why I'm undergoing a fit of joy. Perhaps, the air is intoxicated or I'm a bit insane. I think this sense of felicity had lost amidst worldly stuff. Now that I can feel it, I find myself complete.

I wonder if this invasion of a sense of bliss is due the on-going vacation that permit me to watch movies, hang out with friends, stay awake late at nights and wake up quite late the following day. Not really! Or is this because I got to listen to some new and refreshing songs that blew my mind up or the new novel that is engrossing my mind and soul. Or is it the liberty of time that let me write for my blog every once in a while. But these things ain't the reason for my broad smile. There's something else!

Every now and then, it strikes me that I'm more productive when I'm alone. It's not justifiable associating the word "loneliness" with gloominess and melancholy alone. At times, solitude give us a room to reflect deeply on a tangled situation and carve a way out of it. It allows us to rediscover ourselves and even unveil an emotion tormenting us. It's true that creativity speaks through silence. Therefore I just love to spend time with myself doing nothing but letting my mind drift into the unknown.

I think I've come to fancy the concept of writing down my thoughts and feelings in a book or a diary. Last week, I found the dairy which I had misplaced a year ago. When I went through its pages, I was smiling unknowingly reminiscing the memories comprising emotions related to people who had influenced my life at that time. Memories of the past, some are sweet and others heart-wrenching. When I glanced at the poems in the diary, I burst out laughing because they were childish and quite incomprehensible. And I couldn't do anything but laugh at how silly and cranky I used to be! Lol! I think it's enough for today. I'll get back to you soon! Till then, take care! :)

Crazy and Insomniac,

 

2 comments:

  1. That's new...Wish i could be as happy as you are right now.

    Keep up the great work Ana..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes happiness lies in gratification. Try it! :)

    Anyways Thanks, Uday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.