2/02/2010

My P-o-e-m!

BROKEN
I always tried to live in present
But somehow couldn’t bury my past
For some wounds are yet to be healed
A part of me is still aghast.

As I try to move ahead
Unfailingly they catch hold of me
The spirits of doom and despair
Their recklessness won’t let me free.

I dread the future yet to come
Beholding the present slipping away
Still in clutches of brutal evils
In possession of a soul to slay.

Is there an end to my agony
Am I destined to dwell this way
My senses long for a dreadful slumber
As every color turns to grey.

Pushed into the hole of gloom
My mortal wounded and defeated
Somehow still in quest of hope and relief
Those gay memories almost deleted.

Dreams offer mere consolation
Whilst reality pierces through me
Frozen by the might of misery
Struggling hard enough to breathe.

I’m finally shattered into fragments
But the enduring time still goes on
And I fell into an unceasing sleep
With no hope to witness a dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.