8/19/2013

A Goodbye. (Poem)

Long forgotten the memories once again knocked at my door
My vision started to blur as my heart crashed into the floor.

An ordeal of a decade,  to bury my haunting past alive,
you took me by my shivery hand, we both took a dive.
into the freezing cold-heart ocean, I fell out of breath,
But you kissed life into me, I opened my eyes to cheat death.
Each day broke as a thrilling horror, a lost battle I had to fight
Plunged into a pit of plight, I strived to make it through the night.
Every second wrote destiny with a sword that will cut me through,
But the words that you speak turn every lie into consoling truth.
If only my heart could still hold this river of love that flows within,
With every touch, I grow pure and flawless devoid of any sin.

So if you wish to walk out the door tonight, I won't cry.

For you are an angel with halo, will never let me die.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.