1/19/2014

╫╫ RANDOMNESS Calls ╫╫

Someone said to me, "You have changed a lot." and I thought "Eh! that came out of the blue." and I had no idea how to respond to that. I kept a straight face and walked away. Basically this post is going to be a random one.

I do not know what that 'someone' was expecting from me. To stay as illusioned, gullible and timid as I was before. Through the years, I have learnt lessons both easy and hard way. I can tell when people are saying things just for the heck of it, what to/not to expect from certain people, when to keep my own tongue under control. And after going through myriad events and circumstances, you do tend to lose your innocence. You can no more be vulnerable around people or else you would turn into a victim of their manipulated ways. I have not changed. I just concentrate on myself more than I ever did. Because I realized that I cannot rely on no one but myself. I love for who I am.  I keep myself busy to keep myself from over-thinking.  I have always learnt not to give up. Just make things happen at any cost. But the truth is that some things and some people ain't really worth a shot. I have been chasing after people who probably do not even deserve me. It is high time I rely on no one but myself completely. Make myself a capable person. So that 'someone' should know that if at all I have changed, that 'someone' is ought to accept me the way I am and not chicken out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.