1/03/2010

Forever As One!

It's really hard to explain..when people become friends and consequently best friends! I've come across countless people, have befriended many but there are only some who could reach to my heart, touch my soul, interpret even my silence and perhaps therefore I call them my best friends. Without them, my life would have been dreary sand. My Best friends, with whom I can share each little secret of mine, can cry on their shoulders and can count on them forever. Now that they are a part of my life, I cannot imagine myself without them. But there's only one thing I'm afraid of - Time, for I know that it can change people but I just hope that time doesn't come between me and my best friends. Because now I bear an animosity for loneliness. There are 3 people who hold a crucial place in my life and you can call them my best friends - Sahitya, Mandira and Pushpa.




Sahitya, she's a bit crazy and I'm not, but i think we make the best pair of best friends. Probably because of the trust and love that bind us. We have different likes and dislikes and sometimes she even get on my nerves but still I admit that I cannot live without her.



Mandira, the innocent mortal. I think she's really cute and at the same time gullible, the most helpful person I've ever seen in my life. Sometimes she acts silly and I think that's what I like about her. Though she's a year younger than me, I feel that she knows me better than I do.


Pushpa, Even she's a saggi!. Therefore we share a lot of common interests. We both like to collect varities of stuff, we both to love to give presents to others. She is the sweetest person I've ever come across. She can be a little domineering when you act carelessly and that's what she does when i go wrong somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.