1/05/2010

DiS Iz ~*L-i-f-e*~!

What is life!?..I often wonder! I've always learnt that even if you're drained, life will never wait for you, it goes on. If you fall down, you must get up before life slips out of your hand. Life..will make you laugh, it'll make you cry. If one yearns for happiness, he should also be ready to accept gloom. All we need to live life is right perception or optimism.

My life is incomprehensible. I never get what I want but I get all that I don't need. I laugh a lot. Even in the worst situations, you'll see me smiling. I don't know why I'm like this..perhaps because somewhere down my heart,I believe that at last, things will definitely fall in my favor and that's because of my positive attitude or vanity,whatever you call it. I always put my dignity first and I often listen to my heart rather than brain. But one thing I've learnt is that don't expect too much from your life for it wi
ll not always go your way, it'll take its own course. I never intend to hurt people but I simply cannot lie but I always try to convey the truth in the gentlest way. I've learnt that we must not always consider the looks of a person, looks can betray you but a beautiful heart will never. Every person has certain shortcomings and good qualities and we must try to forget his/her flaws and accept them for no one is perfect in this universe. I believe that we must not spend our life but live it to the fullest extent because tomorrow is never certain. Always do good things, thank people for their greatness, say sorry when you make a mistake, give presents to your family and friends and your life will become much simpler. Love yourself because you know no one can ever be like you. If you're not honest to others, atleast be honest to yourself. Learn from your mistakes and always try to be a good human.Atlast I would like to dedicate a few lines of a song to "me" :)

I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world.
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout, how to give and take,
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear.
Finding myself making every possible mistake!:)

1 comment:

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.