1/05/2010

my P-o-e-m-s !(3)

RAIN
watching out through the window
I feel a pain, which never goes
Suddenly, sky goes dark before my eyes
And a tear rolling down my cheek dries.

stormy weather, all I could feel
wind striking my face with force
could not resist it without a shield.
Lightning appears, a cloud roars.

What kind of weather is it?
Storming my feelings and thoughts
Or a new hope that is lit !?!
My mind was in tight knots.

I could feel droplets of rain,
Falling on my face with a tickle.
Washing away all enduring pain,
Wish to hold this minute ,fickle.

I open a secret door of dreams
And walk out in this flirty rain,
At a distance, I see running streams,
Reminds me that life goes on
Even if I am drained.

I look up to see a clear way,
A path with dreams and aspirations
water drained my agony away
I tread gradually without hesitation.

Now the World appears a fairyland
where good wins and evil fails,
Now there’s someone to hold my hand
someone to write me mails.

The rain stops but my life begins
I can see a ravishing tomorrow,
Happy and fruitful season of springs
A life without regret and sorrow.

Happiness knocked at my door
As it found the way to my home,
All my hopes have started to sour
my keen eyes and heart roam.

I remember the day when it rained,
Everywhere there was strife,
I remember how I changed,
And how the rain changed my life.
That day I picked up my shattered dreams
and started to knit

I realized Life has many colours.
Felicity and grief are a major part of it.
Life should be lived for several reasons
For it is like a cycle of seasons.
If you give up, you're a mere begineer
He who befriends it, is the real winner.


A LONELY TREE
A huge tree catches my sight
Standing tall in this dark horrible night.
No leaves, all have dried,
Another storm, it cannot abide

It was full of life once
Prided himself with loads of fruits
Leaves wore green splendor
Stood firm with his strong roots

Used to offer its wealth to old
Laughter and joy to small children
Shade mesmerized weary travelers
Pain and sorrow it had none

Seasons spent, years passed away
The tree was lost in its glory
Not aware of the future crisis,
Misery ruled over slowly

Rain refused to come down
Water in rivers and lakes dried
Sky turned purple with no cloud
Humans, animals, all cried

Their cries were unheard
They longed for food and water
Land masses turned barren
Life span of people were cut shorter

The tree also cried in grief
All his leaves fully dried
his green splendour faded away
for Its youth and beauty also died.

Some people left the place
Some could not struggle death
The tree was left behind
Solitude took away his breath

he, too desired to leave the spot
but soil defied when he tried
was shattered at his failure
and incapability to make a stride.

Now he is alone and defeated
Standing naked in this dark night
Frightened of the beauty of light
For darkness has chased him tight

Loneliness is his only mate
As he’s unable to fight his fate
He cries silently with a heavy breath
He has given up his hopes
And Is ready to accept death.


I’LL FOLLOW YOU
In the midst of broken dreams
Where hope do not wake up
And tears do not dry
Don’t panic, I’ll follow you
show you a spark of light.

if merciless summer rules
Dreams get frozen
by dreadful, fatal winter
spring never gazes at you
but I’ll follow you forever
show you rainbow in blue.

When there is an eclipse
Of love and trust
Doors of affection shut
Devil inside you cries
Don’t be upset, I’ll follow you
vanish every tear of your eyes

if triumph takes you
to the flight of vanity
you don’t hear anything
but only your sound
I’ll follow you and
Land you safely on the ground.

When each minute is full
of felicity and joy
and You dread the grief
Of the next moment
Don’t worry, I’ll follow you
Even amidst terrible torment.

Give me your problems
I’d alter them to solutions
Give me your hatred
I’d turn it into love
I’ll follow you each moment
Until the end of the universe.

If you’d see in your heart
You’d feel that we are not apart
I am your shadow in the dark
Existing with an unseen mark
Even if this world turns new
I’ll never hesitate to follow you.

We’ll be forever together
No force in this world can cease us
You are with me each moment
I am the almighty JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.