1/04/2010

My P-o-e-m-s !(2)


A FRESH FERVOUR
those irresistible alluring eyes,
with a tempting smile on his face.
seemed impossible to me,
to neglect him in any case.

he walks in through my eyes,
plays the strings of my mind.
makes everyday beautiful with,
the fragrance he leaves behind.

dreams always invite him,
to tease me as he wills,
after so many years i believed,
cuteness of a face kills.

i lose all my senses,
when his gaze strikes mine,
a feeling that arises within,
is sweeter than the taste of wine.

my body trembles like thunder,
with his every single touch.
when my eyes loose his view,
why do I miss you so much?!

i frame a dream of us together,
watching the sunset on the shore.
with my head leaning on his shoulder,
i feel warmer than before.

these raindrops now appear romantic,
touch me as if they are kissing.
and he is indeed a brilliant thief,
because my heart is missing.

BACK TO ME
Moving along with so many
Things in life,
One day, I just realized
What would it be like,
If you were in my life??
The days would have
Become so long
And nights as short,
But I was forced back
To the ground,
My feelings came to a halt.
When I saw you with
Someone I hate,
I just cried at my fate,
I couldn’t do anything
But wait,
For the day you would
Come back to me,
Hold me in your arms
And never set me free.
That day, I’ll weep,
Not in gloom
But in happiness
Once again I’ll bloom,
In joy of getting you
Back in my life
Back in my world
But these dreams
Start turning blurred.
For I still
See you with someone
I hate
But I still got to wait
Till you see my love
For you, in my eyes
Which was once
Concealed with lies.
For I want you back
In my life
And I’ll wait for you
Till the day I survive.


BETRAYAL
Some words couldn’t be expressed
Some feelings stayed unknown
For I still got to solve
Some questions on my own.
As to why you left my hand
Left me alone in the darkness of doom
Your hefty lies I couldn’t stand
My hopes burst with a boom.

My desires, you always ignored
Shouted at my tiniest mistake
A little happiness you couldn’t afford
Our love was on the last stake.

I wondered why you behaved
Like an uncaring unfeeling husband
Couldn’t walk on the path I paved
Your broken promises I couldn’t mend.

Why you laughed at my tears
With my emotions, you played games
Your awful tongue hurt my ears
My dreams were set ablaze in flames.

My true love you betrayed
My love test you couldn’t pass
But I walked on the path you laid
Which was full of broken glass.

Does your love exist no more?
For me now you don’t care?
Or was it fake love that you wore?
From the beginning was it even there?

The day you walked out of the door
I stood still without a noise
In the deadly silence, not a single roar
For being apart was your choice.

Many years hence when I see the coast
Your unforgotten love makes me cry
For I still love you the most
I’ll wait for you till the day I die…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.