1/05/2010

My P-o-e-m-s !(4)


MY NEW NEIGHBOUR
Days and nights have turned into hell
For peace and harmony, I still strive
I never hear my own house doorbell
Since my new neighbour has arrived.

His music system is always put on
Making ear-deafening noise every moment
To raise the hell, that guy is born
He entered my world like a torment.

Rock, hard-metal and hip hop
To stop it, what would he take?!?
As I feel like calling up a cop
For he gives me a severe headache.

When I gaze through his window
I see his slim dancing figure
I feel like taking my gun
And ask him to leave
Before I pull its
trigger,

He has become a nightmare
Every night he makes me shriek
This nonsense I can no longer bear
I am fed up of this music freak.

I only long for peace
Have mercy on me, God!!
Send somewhere this beast
Or I would change my abode.



LONELINESS
I stand still near my window
See faces heading their way
To me, no heed they show
No minute makes me gay
Petrifying silence creeping inside me
Stealing my life, my spirit away
Making me insane, I could not flee
I sit on the stairs and say
Oh mighty! why am I alone ?!?
Only silence I can wear
This heart has altered into a stone
This solitude I can no longer bear
Unknown life, unknown presence
Slowly killing me inside
No living can feel my essence
Darkness only makes me terrified
Broken are the hopes and dreams
Only stones await in my way
Lips are sealed but my soul screams
My heart sinks at the closing day
Eyes are seeking for love and affection
Someone who could return my smile
Who could show me a new direction
Someone who would walk with me thousand miles
My soul is imprisoned by these four walls
Can’t see a single ray of light
At this, my last hope falls
These unbreakable bonds hold me tight
A long road lies ahead of me
But my legs are giving up today
These invisible ties don’t let me free
Doom and despair always stay
Sun has drown in the ocean
So are my aspirations in the dark
Unable to feel wind in motion
Needles of the clock appear to bark
For love and care, I still long
But roots of silence already grew
Today I am singing a melancholy song
For I know, dreams never come true..

DREAMS
World appears chocolaty as ever
Full of milk and creams
People look sweet as honey
In my world of dreams.

I see angels in my dreams
Painting the sky with rainbow
Casting spell on everything
Astounding miracles they show.

Once I saw Santa Claus
Screaming my name with joy
Heading towards my with a smile
Carrying my most favorite toy.

I saw aliens in my dream
Uttering in a strange accent
Disappeared in a split of second
I wondered where they went.

Superman too appeared in my dream
Carrying me in the blue sky
Was joyous and happy to be
With the most happening guy.

I saw the future in my dream
Where everything was machine
Robots too over the whole world
Humans could no longer be seen.

Dreams are truly fantasy lands
Make me fresh and gay
Every night seems an adventure
Without them, I cannot stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.