1/04/2010

My P-o-e-m-s !(1)

MEMORIES
thousands of memories of a kind,
are embedded in my heart and mind,
the time that's gone is called the past,
but why do memories always last.

i try to recall my happiest memories,
think of the days with my best friend.
when we used to play and climb trees,
those faint memories i try to mend.

i try to recall the days with my mother,
when we would play hide and seek.
i adored her more than my elder brother,
when she would trace a kiss upon my cheek.

i try to recall the days of my school,
when we used to agitate our teachers,
in front of seniors, we tried to act cool,
i terms of studies, we, the laziest creatures.

i still remember the oldest memories of mine,
when i used to play with my little toys,
barbie dolls and other stuff that shine,
cars and trucks that make terrible noise.

when i recollect these memories,
overflowing with tears, i laugh as well as i cry,
because I've realised that the time is enduring.
cannot turn it back even if i try.

time cannot be erased or ceased.
like occurring of wretched dusk or beautiful dawn.
but memories stay forever in our heart,
even if my tears take time to dry out,
the time doesn't wait and goes on.

PARENTS
the love of parent for their young one,
would weigh more than millions of tonnes.
i forget my pain with their single touch,
why do parents love us so much??

they see dreams through my eyes,
when I fall, they help me to rise.
they endure the pain i can't stand,
lead my way with hand in hand.

they wipe away my tears as I cry,
give me the happiness one cannot buy.
when I’m hurt they feel the pain,
cover my head when clouds rain.

the love and affection they show,
is as wide as sky and rivers that flow.
they teach me to never lie,
stand by the truth till you die.

when this world hides away from me,
the beauty of people they make me see.
when I’m distraught, upset and full of sorrow,
they make me foresee a brighter tomorrow.

in their eyes, I’m still small like a doll,
they come running when this heart gives a call.
they nourish me as if I’m a baby or a child,
but find it tough to cool me down as i go wild.

without them life is like a garden without a gardener.
sun without sunshine, stars without moon.
taking birth in their arms is more like a boon.
they are me destiny, they are my fate.
they are my god for they are truly great.


EYES
eyes are like plane mirrors,
reflect what is hidden within,
a lovely and a sweet secret,
or agony and guilt of a sin??

when i see the eyes of people,
their eyes revealed their concealed emotion
sometimes filled with huge delight,
sometimes with excessive frustration.

when eyes of a person twinkle,
a good new is delivered for sure.
but when they overflow with tears,
an anguish persists without a cure.

when these lips commit a lie,
the eyes reveal the veiled truth,
for eyes are not subjects of a ruler,
they stand by themselves in sooth.

when our they catch an incredulous sight,
inside our heart, great excitement lies.
these eyes widen up with massive curiosity,
exhilaration is also shown in our eyes

eyes can neither hide nor lie.
cannot even see a scary sight.
when the heart beats faster that usual,
they tend to shut themselves tight.

eyes show excitement, joy, fear and fury,
the different emotions of a man.
cannot conceal these feelings with his eyes opened,
only by closing these eyes, one can.


WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT!
the world is running too fast,
everyone move with their on pace.
but i cease to watch people go, not bothered
if i come last in this fussy race.
that's what makes me different!

i enlighten a candle of happiness,
when the last hope of a man dies.
when there is doom and despair all around,
i instill a light of hope in his eyes.
that's what makes me different!

people hold grudge against me,
so often they criticize,
but i accept it with a sizzling spirit,
by trying to avoid mistakes and act wise.
that's what makes me different!

the external beauty of a man is admired,
no matter what lies within,
but i admire a mortal with a golden heart,
a soul without a single sin.
that's what makes me different!

people read books, watch movies,
paint objects in their pastime.
but i sit down with different people,
and try to read their fascinating mind.
that's what makes me different!

there are good times as well as bad times,
man fears to face a sad season,
but I'm not afraid of any situation.
for i know, everything happens for a good reason.
that's what makes me different!

People take birth in this world,
To live merrily and die happily like a tree.
but I'm here with a different purpose,
I'm here to leave a mark in the history.
so i got to be different!!




1 comment:

Feel free to comment if you can relate to this article.